Sunday 26 January 2014

20 Facts About Me.



1) I am a laaaady.

2) I am a theatre & media graduate, but currently work in a call centre.

3) I have to pay 50p to have a shower. My electricity is also on a £1 meter.

4) I don't eat meat.

5) I liked folk music before it became cool.

6) Obviously, as a self respecting human being, I am a feminist.

7) I laugh every single day without fail.

8) I love a good chick flick/American teen TV series.

9) I have a lot of very lovely, and very different friends

10) I am an atheist, but I don't mind other people believing in something, or following a certain religion or certain religious teachings. Each to their own.

11) I love good food. Nando's salads are yummy. Also, Frankie & Benny's mediterranean veggie burger: bliss!

12) I am moving to a different flat, in a different city, to work for a different company, and finally move in with my wonderful boyfriend of 4 years.. in 27 days!

13) Every day I talk to 50+ people that I have never spoken to in my life, and probably will never speak to again. I also have no idea what any of these people look like, or how they dress or style their hair. I always imagine what they might look like though.

14) I bought a carton of almond milk the other day... & it ain't too shabby!

15) One day I'd love to work as a Stage Manager on a professional production.

16) I'm not a fan of sprouts, or celery, or cabbage. Yeurgh.

17) I have weird dreams sometimes but they seem really real and vivid.

18) If someone doesn't like Harry Potter, I don't expect us to get along very well.

19) Marmite : Love it :)

20) I play the flute and the penny whistle. I'm also teaching myself violin.



Soooo there we go! I hope you feel like you know me a little it better now :)


Jade.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment